Rolling Road Test and BBQ
28 March 2020
We have been invited along to a Rolling road test for our cars and BBQ at Harding Auto's.
At Harding Autos in Knaphill
Robin Hood Works, Robin Hood Rd, Knaphill, Woking GU21 2LX
£40.00 per car
Organised by: Laurence Holt
In order for this event to be run we need a minimum number of 10 cars registered. Once we have reached this figure we will issue more details and ask for payment. More detail is as follows:
- 10 cars are required to make the day cost effective at £40.00 per car.
- To gain the most of the day Mike Harding's advice is to get your car in its best state of tune before the day (most of our cars being used regularly will be fine but a strobe timing light check before could be worthwhile).
- Please ensure you have at least a 1/4 of a tank of the fuel you normally use.
- First car in at 10.00 am and the last will be finished by 4.00 pm.
- A BBQ lunch will be available between 12.30 and 2.00.
- Tea, coffee and comfort facilities will be available all day.
- Each car will be given a general safety check on the ramp to confirm there are no obvious faults before using the rolling road.
- The rolling road test will measure the engines performance over the full rev range including exhaust gas temperature, vital to diagnose potential piston failure.
- There will be no time for timing adjustment or carburettor tuning but the diagnostic will allow Mike or Malcolm to give verbal advice on what could be achieved if changes were made.
- Other club owners have taken this away, fitted new parts or made timing adjustments and subsequently returned for a second test to see the improvements.
Look who's coming: Robin, Laurence Holt
There are 2 people coming.
Register for this event
Enter your details below